Women of all ages can:
- Learn new skills from experts in a relaxed setting,
- Discover new outdoor pursuits and meet new friends, and
- Experience a weekend getaway at an Ohio State Park Lodge.
The weekend costs about $320/double occupancy and includes two nights lodging at Mohican State Park Lodge & Conference Center, five meals, t-shirt, snacks, instruction, use of equipment, and program materials.
Registration will open at 10am on June 19, 2019. What You Can Do TODAY:
To ensure a smooth and quick registration, you should
- CREATE a "New Visitor Registration" on the OPRA website.
- ADD firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure that you receive required emails during registration.
- READ through session descriptions (below) and choose your favorites now, so you can rank them when registration opens June 19.
Due to the program’s popularity and focus on beginner-level programs, priority will be given to first-time participants.