Ohio's prevailing wage laws apply to all public improvements financed in whole or in part by public funds when the total overall project cost is fairly estimated to be more than $250,000 for new construction or $75,000 for reconstruction, enlargement, alteration, repair, remodeling, renovation, or painting.
- Instructions for filing certified payroll reports
- Prevailing wage contractor responsibilities
- Prevailing wage determination cover letter
- Prevailing wage thresholds quick reference
- Register public works projects and sign up for updates of wage rate changes
- Request prevailing wage determination for a public project
- Submit a prevailing wage bid tabulation sheet
- Submit an Affidavit of Contractor Compliance with Prevailing Wage
- Submit union contract information
- View wage rates
- Download or view the form , then print out a copy of the form (it is a legal size document, 8½" by 11").
- Read all questions on the wage claim form carefully before answering. Please fill out your claim completely, legibly, and accurately. You must sign, date, and have it notarized.
- Provide the contractor's name, name of business, correct address, county, and telephone number. You as the claimant are responsible for providing this information.
- To help prove your claim, please provide copies of any documentation you have available. For example, pay stubs or a personal record of hours worked on the project. DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS.
- Be certain that your name, address, social security number, and telephone number are correct. If you do not have a telephone number, please supply this Division with a telephone number where we can reach you. If your address or telephone number changes, it is your responsibility to notify us immediately or your claim could be closed.