Ohio's state and local governments rely on revenue generated by income taxes and other taxes to support critical programs and supports, build infrastructure, support families, and more. The Ohio Department of Taxation collects and distributes these funds and supports individuals, families, and businesses in meeting their tax obligations.
View more questions concerning taxes as well as more answers to common questions.
You can also find extensive FAQs on the Department of Taxation's website.
- Can I file and pay my Ohio income taxes online?
- Can I get a tax credit for mortgage interest on my home?
- Do I need to file an Ohio income tax return?
- When are Ohio income taxes due?
- Where can I find Ohio tax forms, instructions, and publications?
Learn about online services from the Ohio Department of Taxation.
You may qualify for a mortgage tax credit through the Ohio Housing Finance Agency.
Learn who must file an Ohio annual income tax return from the Ohio Department of Taxation.
Find the latest due dates for various returns and payments from the Ohio Department of Taxation.
You can find current tax forms, instructions, and publications on the Ohio Department of Taxation website.
Income Taxes Resources