Ohio has an OhioMeansJobs Center in each of its 88 counties. Find a Center near you.
The following services are available free of charge to anyone who visits an OhioMeansJobs Center:
- A resource room with job listings, computers with internet access, telephones, copiers and fax machines for customer use,
- Staff-assisted job-matching services,
- Applications for training or other intensive services; approved on a case-by-case basis, using eligibility guidelines, and are based on funding ability,
- Job-search orientation sessions,
- Initial assessment of skills and referral to appropriate local resources and partner programs.
More intensive services can be provided based on the initial skills assessments and need. These services include:
- Comprehensive and specialized assessments,
- Reemployment workshops, and
- Group and individual career counseling.
Training services can be provided to individuals who have completed core and intensive services and require further training. Eligibility for these services depends on available funding and local workforce needs.