Web Content Viewer
Professional Licensing FAQs
A row of professionals, standing shoulder to shoulder

Professional Licensing FAQs

Use the Ohio Department of Insurance's agent search tool to print your license.

Please call the Department of Job and Family Service Child Care Help Desk at (877) 302-2347.

Contact the Department of Education Office of Educator Licensure at educator.licensure@education.ohio.gov, (614) 466-3593, or (877) 644-6338.

For help with the Department of Education's SAFE, call (877) 644-6338 and select option 3 or send an email.

This license is valid for a period of one year and should be renewed on an annual basis.

A bedding license provides the ability to those who wish to import, distribute, or manufacture bedding, upholstered furniture and stuffed toy products in Ohio. This license also allows for the resale of these products by renovators, second-hand dealers and auction houses. Additionally, this license allows for recreation vehicle and mobile home dealers to offer their products for sale in Ohio.

The Ohio Secretary of State issues a license to an ordained or licensed minister of any religious society or congregation that authorizes the minister to solemnize marriages in Ohio. To obtain the license issued by the Secretary of State, please complete the Minister License Application and submit the proper credentials and filing fee as stated on the application.

For more information, see:

You should contact the Nurse Aide Registry at (800) 582-5908 (in-state) or (614) 752-9500 (out-of-state).