Employer Resource Information Center
The Employer Resource Information Center (ERIC) is a self-service unemployment compensation tax system.
Employers can use ERIC to:
- Register for new employer account numbers
- Get web access for new and existing accounts
- File quarterly reports
- Make payments
- Manage their accounts
Third-party administrators (TPAs) can use ERIC to:
- Obtain new TPA account numbers
- Get web access to new and existing accounts
- Manage multiple authorized employer accounts all with one login
Unemployment Benefits (OJI)
Use Employer Self Service to:
- View and respond to requests for information
- Review and/or download your weekly charge statements
- Extended "business hours"
- File appeals
View the Employer Self Service User Guide .